NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP | VOLUNTEER | PANTRY WISH LIST | BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER | AMAZON SMILE
Thank you for thinking of us and joining our efforts to fight hunger and reduce poverty in northeast Berks County!
Volunteers are essential to accomplishing our mission. Volunteers assist Pantry guests shop, restock Pantry shelves with food drive donations, distribute food items during our monthly Mobile Market, prepare newsletters and other marketing materials for mailing, assist our front office with administrative tasks, and so much more!
To discuss how our current needs can align with your interests contact Cathy Dill at 610-683-7791 or email@example.com
Pantry Wish List
- Canned Food, Non-Perishable Items
- Vegetables, Fruit, Bulk Dry Goods (e.g. rice, beans, crackers, cereals)
- Fresh Produce (please call first)
- Baby Diapers, Baby Wipes, Infant Formula, Baby Shampoo
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Supplies
- Laundry Detergent, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Dish Soap, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Bar Soap, Shampoo, Razors, Body Wash
- Feminine products (cleansing wipes, tampons, & pads)
- Pet Pantry Items
- Cat food, dry and wet
- Dog (big and small) food, dry
- Back to School Supplies!
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- We are unable to accept donations of used clothing or furniture
Become a Corporate Partner
A nonprofit-corporate partnership is a relationship in which Friend, Inc. Community Services and a business organization join forces to meet a common goal on the basis of their shared values.
A Friend, Inc. business partnership should try to meet these goals:
A partnership is mutually beneficial if it has advantages for both Friend, Inc. and the corporate partner.
Friend, Inc. and the partnering business should share generally similar values.
Friend, Inc. commits to being open about what we hope to gain from the partnership, and the corporate partner should be transparent about what it hopes to achieve as well.
Partnerships, by their very definition, go beyond single event sponsorship (though usually includes this) and considers a larger view of the market and opportunities within. A Partnership can bring resources to Friend, Inc. that are beyond the reach of our own. These resources certainly include financial but go beyond to market data and opportunities, additional customer reach, and a volunteer pool to name a few.
To brainstorm how a Partnership may work for you and your organization reach out to Jim Reece, Executive Director at 610-683-9012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.